It’s been an interesting day all around… and Television is showing the caucus’s like never before. Goes to show you how important people are thinking politics are now that we’ve had a fairly rough 4 years and votes have been soon close the last 2 elections.
In any case, I’ve been watching the Google Map that has been combined with Twitter… Quite entertaining… I thought I would share some of the twit’s I saw… Why… I don’t know… Maybe I’ll add more if I watch it anymore tonight (but instead, I think I’m going to watch some Stewart/Colbert tonight) (Go Hucolberty!)
- “My voting sticker was in english, spanish, and chinese. Not sure how I feel about that”.
- “Someone makes the point that McCain is winning all the states that democrats don’t win in November”
- “Why are people still voting for Edwards? He quit!”
- “Romney vs. Paul. 1 apiece”
- “On the other hand, Obama is making inroads with American-born Hispanics, but those who still speak primarily Spanish are very pro-Clinton.”
- “It takes 30 years for us to get a president good enough to shoot”
- “truly beleive that Huckabe (sp ck) is Hillary&Obama’s nightmare. McCain is only trustworhy Romney is a snake…..”
- “I did hear right. KGO is reporting voter turnout over 70% in some local Bay Area precincts”
- “going to bed. my brain is full of percentages, delegates and pundits, but no real information.”
- “as of 11:03 PM EST, there are no results in, so don’t turn to another network and watch their coverage” (John Stewart)
That is all