I think Christmas is starting to take on new meaning now that I have my own family. It’s just different… Obviously I don’t have any kids… but that doesn’t seem to be taking anything away, at least from the start of my holiday season.
Yes, I’ve started, as has Amber. We went out and bought or first *fake* tree on thursday, and I set it up today… We don’t have to many ornaments, but those we do all have meaning. I put the first wave up today, and our Star Trek infested tree is now up. Pictures below.
Just wait til you see the next phase of Justin’s and Amber’s christmas tree… It’s going to rock :-).
Comments on this entry are closed.
what are the advantages of sumgmug that you deem useful enough to pay for?
1) I can sell photos (if I wanted to)
2) I don't have to worry about how much I upload, how much it's viewed, or if there is a chance it might be lost.
3) I have access to the originals (they aren't resized).
4) There's decent organization.
5) It has an API that I can code with and be happy with.
6) My photos don't have to be public
Is it worth the money I pay vs. say, Flickr? I don't know.. maybe not, but I like knowing that I'm paying for a service, which in theory means they have an obligation to me (not withstanding my next post).